Business Central integration to WooCommerce
What is WooCommerce?
In short, WooCommerce is an open source e-commerce plugin for the CMS system WordPress. The solution is designed primarily for small and medium-sized online stores, which of course use WordPress. WooCommerce saw the light of day on September 27, 2011 and the plugin quickly became a success.
Why choose WooCommerce?
The solution gives both store owners and developers full control over the webshop, not least because of its simplicity and ease of use.
In fact, WooCommerce, with its far-reaching flexibility and access to hundreds of both free and paid WordPress extensions, today used by 30% of all online stores and now the most preferred e-commerce solution in the world.
Here are some of the key features of WooCommerce:
- The solution delivers a modern, clean and user-friendly interface
- Easy handling and addition of your products
- Features that enable you to implement discount coupons and codes
- The solution offers several options for creating product variables, such as grouped, simple and variable products
- You get full control over the cart and checkout process in your webshop
- The solution supports geographical location and thus automatic shipping calculation as well as calculation of custom tax
- Simple dashboard, CRM / functionality for managing your store, etc.
What is WordPress
Today WordPress is the most widely used CMS system in the world, and for good reason. The system gives you all the opportunities you need to build a website that meets your company's unique business requirements.
Why choose WordPress?
With the already built-in optimized and responsive, mobile friendly themes, there is no limit to who you can reach with your WordPress site. Whether the purpose alone is to present your business or whether you also need to connect a webshop and sell your products worldwide.
What is Business Central?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly Dynamics NAV, is a cloud-based business solution that can be used by all businesses, large and small, regardless of industry.
Why Business Central?
With Business Central, you can run your entire business, streamline your business processes, gain insights that enable you to make smarter decisions and easily scale the solution to fit the size of your business. In addition, Business Central can easily be integrated with other business apps, including Microsoft's own Business Intelligence solution Power BI.
- Optimize the management of your finances, monitor your economy in real time, improve the accuracy of your forecasts and maintain compliance and security
- Schedule and monitor your projects with real-time measurements and analyzes and deliver projects on time and under budget
- Create a secure and stable supply chain (SCM), maximize profitability and gain an overview and control over all parts of your supply chain, from operation, purchasing, production and warehousing.
- Manage and control your sales processes from start to finish and deliver an exceptional service to your customers and increase your sales
Why should I integrate WooCommerce with Business Central?
Basically, with a WooCommerce integration to Business Central, you get direct out-of-the-box integration and a combination of the best of both worlds:
WooCommerce, a user-friendly e-commerce solution that can be integrated directly into WordPress and allows you to easily create an online store from which you can sell your goods.
Business Central, a flexible and smooth business application that is both easy to use and customize and that can connect and run your business processes. With Business Central, your data is exposed and presented so that you have the opportunity to make decisions on an informed basis. The flexible solution allows you to easily scale up as your business grows larger.
Benefits of integrating WooCommerce and Business Central:
- By automating your processes, you avoid manual and cumbersome double data entry and thus save time and avoid costly human errors and delays.
- By using one of the turnkey integration solutions (connectors), the implementation time is reduced
- Achieve high speed on your data exchange, which among other things optimizes the efficiency of your customer service
- The certified solution makes it easier when you have to upgrade Business Central
- Ultimately free up time and resources you can instead spend on focusing on your business
How to integrate WooCommerce with Business Central?
To be able to integrate WooCommerce with Business Central, you need a so-called connector. A connector creates a seamless integration between the two solutions and facilitates an automated two-way data exchange between the two business platforms, so that orders, goods, inventory and customers are synchronized in both applications. On AppSource you will find several Connectors from different vendors that synchronize Woocommerce directly to Business Central without you having to manage a separate tool.