Business Central April 2020 update -guesses at new functionality
A changed, but improved, financial solution
The changes Navision, now Business Central, has undergone have not only consisted in changes, improvements and new tools, but also in more radical solution changes, such as a new licensing structure, an improved web client, which, moreover, becomes the only client, still better integration with other business apps, not least Power BI and more.
New functionality in the April 2020 update
But what will the upcoming update of Business Central, which will be released in April 2020, include of new functionality? Here are a few guesses:
- New tools and functionalities
- Additional AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Cognitive Services functionality in Business Central
- Optimization of the Modern Client, ie improvements to the web client
- Enhanced UI (user interface)
- Increased focus on integration and use of the applications in Dynamics 365 Power Platform, which consists of Power Apps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI for Business Central
- New standard Business Central Extensions i AppSource
Of course, we are constantly monitoring the announcements coming from Microsoft about the April 2020 update of Business Central, so in the coming year you will be able to read much more about it here.