Directions EMEA 2019
Annual recurring event
Directions EMEA is an annual recurring event that primarily features Microsoft's business and finance application Dynamics 365 Business Central as the focal point, but the conference also addresses business applications such as Power BI, Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Azure.
The purpose of EMEA is knowledge sharing, networking and discovering new opportunities for collaboration across the Dynamics community, in short, discovering new opportunities for future growth and collaboration.
Create the best conditions for innovation and success with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Directions EMEA is the place where the community surrounding Business Central meets to share experiences and meet Microsoft.
- Drive innovation and create success in your business by managing the digital transformation in the best possible way as well as the latest technological demands and the new pricing and sales policies
- Add extra functionality to the modern client through cutting-edge apps and extensions by using Visual Studio Code and AL
- Engage new Dynamics 365 Business Central customers, in the cloud or on-premise, and accelerate Dynamics NAV customer migration to Business Central
- Integrate the latest solutions and technology from Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning to your product development and give your customers exceptional solutions
- Increase the impact of your marketing efforts and your presence as a CSP (Clous Service Provider), as well as global application provider on AppSource
- Gain the full benefit of the transition to the cloud model by collaborating with Microsoft and other Business Central partners
Program for EMEA 2019
This year's EMEA conference program includes:
- Microsoft and the Dynamics 365 Business Central team deliver 3 Keynote sessions
- More than 150 sessions
- More than 30 workshops (some full days)
- 40 ISV (Independent Software Vendor / Independent Software Vendor) sessions
- More than 20 town halls
- 10 interactive sessions
Directions EMEA 2019 consists of a number of learning paths created to help the Microsoft partners and ISVs facing the challenge of adapting their business to the new cloud-based model. The conference sessions address various groups of partners and professionals, including management, sales and marketing, development, implementation, consulting and project management.
The overall goal is to provide a complete overview of any Dynamics 365 business area.
The following questions will therefore be answered in each area:
- How is the solution used?
- How is the solution sold?
- How is the solution adapted?
Knowledge gained at EMEA will be crucial to future business growth, the opportunity to increase productivity and sales as well as effectively being able to collaborate within the partner channel.
Each of the following learning paths has one or more experts in the subject, resulting in cutting-edge lessons and information.
Keynotes, sessions, presentation slides, workshops, discussions and networking
Directions EMEA 2019 offers a wide range of engaging learning and knowledge sharing opportunities for conference attendees. At the conference you can attend:
- General Sessions
- Presentation Track
- Round tables
- Expo and network
In addition to sessions and meetings, as in previous years, a large party is held, where participants get vast opportunity to socialize and network with the more than 2,500 participants from the Dynamics community.