Directions EMEA 2023
Be inspired and gain new knowledge about Business Central
Directions EMEA 2023 is targeted at SMB-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and their employees.
The purpose of Directions EMEA is that developers and consultants can obtain product knowledge about Dynamics 365 Business Central, Power Platform (including Power BI and Power Apps) and Dynamics 365 Sales and be inspired by each other and subject experts, which ultimately also reaches the end customers benefit.
This year's program at Directions EMEA 2023
By participating in Directions EMEA, Business Central partners get a unique opportunity to optimize their business models and become better able to quickly respond to the latest new digital trends as well as customer expectations by always being offered the most innovative and effective solutions. In this way, Directions EMEA 2023 contributes to ensuring that partners have a competitive advantage on the SMB market and that end customers get the best solutions.
In other words, Directions EMEA is the perfect place for developers and consultants in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to acquire new product knowledge about Dynamics 365 Business Central, Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Sales and to be inspired with new ideas on how to create more effective solutions for its customers.
At Directions EMEA 2023, this year's participants get unique access to the latest new knowledge in a wide range of areas, including:
- Get the latest updates on the Dynamics 365 Business Central roadmap
- Learn about the modern client and learn about best practices for Business Central developers, including Visual Studio Code and AL
- Get more knowledge about upgrading existing Dynamics NAV customers to Business Central
- Learn more about the customer engagement applications Dynamics 365 for sales and marketing
- Presentation on implementation issues and technical issues with Business Central and previous NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offers, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Hear about strategies to achieve successful marketing and sales of Business Central
- Gain knowledge about business models for Dynamics 365 partners, including information about Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
At Directions EMEA 2023, there is also an increased focus on Power Platform and AI:
- The business apps that make up the Power Platform give partners a number of new opportunities to help customers get much more out of their data, helping to create digital transformation in the company. Therefore, at Directions EMEA 2023, you can expect an increased focus on Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI, with a wide range of in-depth sessions and workshops.
- There are probably very few people who haven't noticed that there has been a lot of hype about AI technology in the last year. Therefore, this year's Directions EMEA will also focus on how integrating Business Central data and data collected outside of Business Central with AI can help customers get an intelligent future view of their company and business, creating a fantastic opportunity for Business Central partners to engage with and remain valuable and relevant to end customers.
Business Central 23
There is probably also no doubt that at this year's Directions EMEA the focus will largely be on the launch of Business Central 23, which is released in connection with Dynamics 365 2023 Release Wave 2 and which, among other things, offers improved integration to the Power Platform , optimization of the AI-based Copilot, new supply chain functions, optimized performance and much more.